Create A Widget
There are two ways to create a brand-new widget:
- long-click on a space on the home screen big enough for the widget you want to create.
- Select Widget
- select a Zoom entry with the correct cell dimensions
for the widget you want to create
- select New to create a new widget from scratch
- edit your widget design
This method has the disadvantage that you can't reuse the widget design, back it up etc
Via a Template
- go to the Zoom UI (click on its homescreen icon)
- click the + button when in the left tab
- edit your template
- click Done on the main screen
- follow the Direct instructions above, but instead of clicking +, select the name
of the template you created
You can create as many widgets as you want from the template by repeating the last step.
Note: you can only select templates which match the cell dimensions of the widget you are creating
on the homescreen.